Bewakoof.com’s laptop bags are the newest fresh trend in this era of boring black and brown laptop bags. Our fashionable and stylish bags for your laptop are ideal companions for your professional, personal, and travel needs. Whether you want it for your college or work purpose, our bags are designed with the best ideas to carry your most expensive gadget with utmost care.
The best part is our laptop bags have front and back pockets, which make them spacious and sleek. Our skilled designers thoughtfully make these fantastic bags for our precious customers. Bewakoof.com’s bags have all the features at pocket-friendly prices, which make buying these laptop bags online a great catch. These laptop bags are also an ideal gift for your loved ones, office colleagues, and family members when someone is starting their new job.
Top four features to look at before purchasing a laptop bag-
Snug fit with your laptop
Best laptop bags are the ones that help keep your expensive laptop safe and snugly fit your laptop in it without any panic of slipping when you carry it along. Before purchasing, make sure that the laptop bag should correctly match your laptop size. It should be designed to provide the utmost safety to your laptop so that you can travel fearlessly.
Good space interiors
It is essential to look for adequate space in a laptop backpack to have well-organized compartments. You can also keep all your accessories such as a charger, cables, pen drives, speakers and much more in place. These pockets also assist you in saving your time by keeping all wires untangled. It is always best to keep a little extra space where you can store your snacks, notepad, or other important things while travelling for long hours.
A strong and firm built
A laptop is an expensive investment; hence its safety is as essential as its maintenance. Leather and polyester are termed as the most durable materials for a laptop bag. Your bag should also have multiple layers of foam and fabric, which aids as a shock-absorber to your laptop. Both backpacks and laptop sleeves have thick padding at their bottom, which provides the added safety. It is also essential to check that the zips and clips of your bag are in intact condition. The flaps of laptop bags must be undamaged and if the gear has velcro fasteners, check whether they are sealed without any space or gaps.
An eye-catching and trendy appearance
Functionality and fashion always go hand in hand. Whether you have to choose your wardrobe or accessories, choose the one that reflects your personality in the best ways. So your laptop bag should also match your personality. You cannot stick to that old black bag only, as you have many colours to make a pick. A wide range of VIP laptop bags is also available in a dynamic palette of colours. Hence, it would be best if you indulged in the choice.
Whenever you shop for a laptop bag, do keep these features and tips in your mind and buy yourself a fantastic laptop bag.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Laptop Bags
- Are the laptop bags washable?On the fabric area, the laptop bags can be cleaned with a wet cloth. You can also wash it with a cotton piece dipped in any hair oil to remove dust.
- What should be the size of the laptop to fit in these bags?All laptops sizes from 11 inches to 15.6 inches can be fitted in the laptop bags.
- Is the laptop bag water-resistant?Yes, the laptop bags are water-resistant. The laptop bags can take a little water spilling on the surface for some time. Extended exposure to water may get the water inside the bag.
- What is the adjustability of the shoulder strap?The adjustability of the side shoulder bag is good. You can adjust it according to your height and carrying comfort.
- What things can the laptop bags hold?
- In one go, you can carry your laptop, wallet, keychain, charger, medium-sized tiffin box, one-two books, small stationery, and a little umbrella in your laptop bag.
- What about the weight/heaviness of a laptop bag?800 gms is the average weight of an unpacked laptop bag.
- What material is used for the composition of a laptop bag?The material of most laptop bags is leather. Other commonly used fabrics that one can find in bags online shopping are jute, polyester, khadi, etc.